TURMERIC & APRICOT FACE MASK
Nominated in the "Best Face Scrub" category at the IBE "Best In Show Awards" in New York in 2018, our Turmeric & Apricot Face Mask features Himalayan grown turmeric root, apricot seed powder, tulsi (holy basil) leaves, rose petals and orange peel. This unique formulation is an ayurvedic beauty secret that has been passed down over generations in the Himalayas and the farmers who grow our ingredients for us shared it with us as an effective solution for skin exfoliation and brightening.
- The turmeric root featured in our product is naturally harvested by women farmers who swear by its anti-microbial and antiseptic properties. Turmeric is also known to fade skin blemishes, even skin tone and provide a brightening effect to the skin. Turmeric has long been used in India as an effective solution for acne and acne scars.
- Apricot Seed powder is known for its exfoliating properties that scrub away dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, leaving the skin looking refreshed and clean.
- Tulsi (Holy Basil) leaves have long been revered in Ayurveda as a potent ingredient to tone the skin and improve skin quality. In ancient times, tulsi leaves were often boiled and crushed to create a natural remedy to acne.
- Orange Peel has long been preferred in India as a natural way to fade blemishes and scars giving the skin an even tone - an effective remedy for pigmentation and dark spots.
We take pride in providing sustained income and fair wages to women who are often marginalized in society thereby empowering them to lead better lives. In addition to fair wages, we also give back 2% from the sales of each product to the Rural Development Institute in Dehradun which supports initiatives for women and children in the remotest regions of the Himalayas.
This product is in a dried powder form and can be used on the face as well as the body by mixing it with milk / rosewater or distilled water.
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Supports local women
- Naturally Harvested Ingredients
- Himalayan Grown
- Fair Trade Practices
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphates, SLS or SLES
- No Synthetic Colours or Fragrances
- Seen in British Vogue in 2019
Turmeric, apricot seed powder, dried rose petals, dried tulsi leaves, dried orange peel, sodium citrate citric acid.
To know more about the health benefits of turmeric click here: