Our creamy, matte nail paints are free from known toxic ingredients that are linked to cancer. Giving you maximum coverage and a unique gel-like finish each of our nail paints is "12 Free" and formulated without potentially harmful ingredients like Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, Xylene, DBP, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, TPHP, Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates and GMOs.
None of our nail paints have been tested on animals.
- Butyl Acetate (an organic compound used as a solvent)
- Ethyl Acetate (an organic compound used as a solvent)
- Nitrocellulose (a fibre)
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Tri mellitic Anhydride Copolymer
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate
- Isopropyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer
- Stearalkonium Bentonite
- N-Butyl Alcohol
- Trimethylpentaneldiyl Dibenzoate
- Polyvinyl Butyral
May contain (depending on individual shades):
Aluminium Powder, Bismuth Oxychloride, Oxides, Red 34 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Mica, Blue 1, Yellow 11, Titanium Dioxide, Violet 2, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer.